Saturday 13 August 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge - Portion

YAY! I am now back on track with my Scripture Challenge. I don't know if any of you noticed but my last couple of Scripture Challenge pages were actually a little bit tardy! *gasp* I know! However, with this page I have caught up and am back on schedule! :o)
Since so many of you received encouragement from my "New" Scripture page I thought I would share this verse for my "Portion" page. This particular Scripture verse is a very well used one in my Bible. It's been underlined and marked with an asterisk or two! I've found it very helpful when I'm in pain. We all know that this flesh of ours fails us time and again...and again and again! lol The verse even mentions our heart, if we want to go there? ..."but God is the strength of my heart and my portion FOREVER." Again, He's the only thing that REALLY lasts for eternity! Now THAT I find encouraging! :o)

Paper: Papermania Rose Garden - Gift from Susan;
Making Memories Slice Design Cards: Wedding, Basics 1;
Punches: EK Success - Scalloped Scallop Edger Punch,
Arrow Border Edger Punch, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch;
Flowers: Prima Iced Got Flowers? - Rosy Red;
Birds: Michaels Dollar Bin; Ribbon: Offray;
Unknown Pearls and Markers.

10 comments:

Tfriday said...

This is so true, Nancy. I love it. Love your scripture challenges. Can't wait for the next one. Love the hearts and birds. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. TFS... Hugs.

Anne-Marie said...

Nancy, this is so inspiring that the Lord lead us both to the same scripture - the same use of a heart on our pages - plus similar colours.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you as I do not experience the same physical suffering that you do. You truly are an encouragement to others in your attitude to living your life for the Lord.

Bless You

Teen Queen said...

Jesus is my portion! So soft and sweet. Love the birds.

Geri said...

Thanks for sharing, Nancy! Beautiful page and post!!

Tracy said...

Amen and amen! Beautiful, beautiful page Nancy! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

How beautiful Nancy!
TFS~

Anonymous said...

This layout fits you. Cheery and bright through obstacles and pain. I love the punch work and die cuts you have done. Great visual effect you have made with the white gel pen on the die cut letters :-) Awesome, as usual.

Love you - Leslie

gardenpinks said...

Can't add any more to what others have said especially Leslie's comments.
Superb page as usual; just love your attention to detail:)

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Jonia said...

Amen to that Nancy! He is the only thing that will last for eternity and I for one am excited to know he is my Savior!

Susan M said...

Beautiful! What a lovely punch and the birds are just so cute! Thank you for inspiring us Nancy even in your painful times. Your posts are a blessing.

Blog Archive