Friday 9 September 2011

52 Week Scrapbook Challenge - Make Your Own Patterned Paper

Wow! Two posts in two days! If you haven't seen my latest Scripture Challenge post then keep going after this one and take a peek! I've been busy! :o)

As I copied the challenge for the title of this post, I realize that my page isn't very "patterned". We'll just say I went for more of a "stylized" paper! lol I've got some new toys that I just had to play with! I know that everyone is busy making Fall and "Back to School" pages, but I just HAD to make a Summer page! It's been 34 degrees C here all week! For those of you down south, that means 94 degrees F, and that's very unusual for us this time of year. I came across this fun old photo of my girls...too cute, right? Things have sure changed! Now they spend their summers jetting off to Mexico and Hawaii...and leave their Mom at home! lol :o)
Papers: Recollections Cardstock;
Mask: Heidi Swapp - Logo Flower;
Tim Holtz Ranger Adirondack Color Wash - Meadow;
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Fourteen;
MM Slice Design Card: Summer;
Markers: Marvy Le Plume II ;
Sizzix Dies: Stampin' Up Embosslits Beautiful Wings;
Bling & Fiber: My Stash.

9 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

This technique is an absolute fave of mine. You really did a wonderful job. Very eye-pealing!
:O)
Jessica

Teen Queen said...

great job. Love the ribbon on the flower mask.

Leslie said...

The paper you made looks almost like water and is a great background to your two "bathing beauties" :-)

Love that great big flower with the gems sparkling everywhere. As usual, a really great page you have made for your treasured memories.

Love you - Leslie

Tracy said...

Well I like your stylized paper! It's really a fun page. Great job sweetie!

Lilly said...

What a fun layout!! Perfect for the darling little ladies.

gardenpinks said...

I do envy you that die Nancy :) A very fun summer layout of your bathing belles and the background paper sets the picture off a treat. Oh new toys! Don't you just love new toys?! LOL

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Mary said...

very cool page Nancy! I'm working on mine, I'll have it up soon. Take care!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Love the bling. I really love your altered birdhouse. Tim Holtz sign is bigger than I thought it would be. Love how you used it. Lisa

Jonia said...

Nancy, what a fun, fun page. I just love looking at old photos and now thinking oh that would work for this page! Beautiful and thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive