Friday 23 September 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge - SHARE

Today I have a VERY SPECIAL page to SHARE with all of you! This page is made entirely of wonderful treasures that people have SHARED with me! My dear sweet friends certainly don't need any lessons on how to share, do they? Each package has been a such a blessing to me and arrived at just the perfect moment! It's what living a life of JOYFUL ANTICIPATION is all about! The Lord is waiting to gift us with blessings when we need them most! He has used all of you, and others, to help me through some of my toughest days! I thank you for your sharing spirits! In 1 Timothy 6: 17-18 it says: "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share."
The verse on my page really spoke to me. Sharing is one thing, but then it brings in the word "sacrifice". When thinking about sharing scrapbooking goodies, why did my Webster's Pages come to mind? lol Hmm...perhaps that's something for me to think about? Perhaps sharing shouldn't always be easy?!
Okay my friends, if you're still with me here...you're REALLY going to want to leave a comment on this post! Then come back on October 10th to find out why! That's our Canadian Thanksgiving so it seems like a good time for a post! ;o)
Those who had a "SHARE" in this page:
Joy, Leslie, Lynn, Sarah, Susan, Tracy.
(alphabetical order lol)

8 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, Nancy, this post and your amazing project really touched my heart! Your page is absolutely gorgeous, I love those colors together. Thank you, I always leave here with a smile on my face and totally inspired!
Blessings to you, sweet friend!

gardenpinks said...

What a lovely tribute to sharing, you have made a wonderful page with all those lovely gifts and then to put all the names in alphabetical order too ..pure genius :)

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

alexandra s.m. said...

Wonderful post Nancy!
I'm a big believer in sharing as well ;-)

Have a beautiful w-e!

Leslie said...

Nancy I love your bright and cheery "Share" scripture page. It is beautiful.

I'm so glad you found a use for the charms :-). It also does my heart good to know that the arrival of my little package to you made your day brighter.

Love you - Leslie

Jennifer said...

The Lord is truly the giver of all good gifts! Beautiful page. So many details to show all the blessings that they came from! Thanks for sharing!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this is lovely! LOL You kind of have a point there with the sharing/sacrificing connection. God's ultimate share/sacrifice sure wasn't an easy one. I'm so glad He did though and I'm also glad you have enjoyed and been able to use the goodies I sent you. Blessings to you Nancy!

Tfriday said...

Gorgeous page, Nancy. Lovely scripture too. This community is so awesome and generous. It's Great!! TFS... Hugs...

Jonia said...

My, My what a gorgeous page and so full of what people have shared with you! What a great post and it is so very true! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Blog Archive