Friday 16 September 2011

September Sketch Challenge - One Crazy Stamper

Happy Friday, my friends! Today I'm posting a card for a "new to me" sketch challenge. You can find all the details HERE. I have a button to their blog on my sidebar as well. As I've mentioned before, I really enjoy working with sketches and this challenge included a great sketch. Here it is:
Here is my card in yellow and navy:
Papers: Recollections Cardstock;
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Happiness Shared;
Ink: CTMH - Moonstruck;
Fiskars Punches: Circle Punch, Corner Punch - Lace;
MM Slice Design Card: Basics 1;
Flowers: The Nickel Nook;
Lace, Vellum, Brads, Bling: My Stash.

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh how elegant Nancy! You go girl! This is just beautiful. :-) That punched cirle is fabulous and I love the little flower trio at the bottom. Lovely my friend!

Tfriday said...

I agree with tracy. Love that circle punch too. Very pretty card... TFS, Nancy.

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Very pretty. I love your take on the sketch, great details. Lisa

Madge H. said...

Very lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OCS for the Sept. Sketch Challenge.
~ rubber hugz ~

Dana said...

Hi ya' Nancy and I am so thrilled you've joined our challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month! You've done an amazing job with the sketch and I love this classic white and blue beauty!!
Hugs~
Dana

Anonymous said...

I do, indeed, "Enjoy" your card. The colors are great with the blues and the gray. The white makes your stamped image pop right out. Beautiful card you've made Nancy.

The little flowers, pearls, lace, and the punched paper make this card so elegant. Love your work....and you.

Leslie

Jessica Buffa said...

Your card is gorgeous Nancy! Beautiful borders and color combo!!!
:O)
Jessica

gardenpinks said...

I am back at last and trying to catch up with all my friends blogs..I have been without an internet connection for a week and I was bereft and lost :)

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch Nancy.

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful colours! I love all the lacy accents you've added!

Jonia said...

Your cards are just beautiful Nancy! I can remember when you were a little cautious about making cards. Now, you are a pro! Wonderful work!

Blog Archive