Monday 30 June 2014

A Little Sketch Saturday Fun!




Happy Monday, my friends!

All Dressed Up is sponsoring this week's challenge over at Sketch Saturday!
They're a really friendly bunch of talented girls!
They also have a great sketch this week!

I was happy to find some time today to create a project and link up.
Here's my card using only one of "Three Little Party Girls
that you can find in the All Dressed Up Shop.



Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, 
K & Company - Watercolor Bouquet;
Punch: Martha Steward - Wildflowers Punch Around the Page;
Stamp: Stampin Up - So Happy For You;
Ink: CTMH - Moonstruck;
Flower and Bling: My Stash.

* * * * *
Linking Up To:


* * * * *



9 comments:

Robyn said...

So sweet, the gal in blue!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

I love this deep shade of blue and look at the shine in this little gal's hair! I can never get my pencils to work like that!
Nice punch. I was about ready to throw my Martha Stewart punches away today... I just cannot get them to cut cardstock!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Nancy, It was so lovely to log on to read your lovely comment on my Blog this morning. I hope things are well with you. Love this card. Judy x

Christine L said...

This is so pretty Nancy... I'm loving the blues!! (OK yes, I do appreciate colours other than pink!! hehe)

Christine x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Sweet and pretty, Nancy. Happy Canada Day! xx kathryne

Tracy said...

Isn't she a doll! The added bling is a nice touch. Hugs!

Susan M said...

Gorgeous Nancy ! Love the colours beautiful shades of blue. Your Martha Stewart punch is really pretty. Love the bling behind your flower !

Penny said...

Nancy, this is such a precious card! Love that sweet image, your coloring, and beautiful die cuts and design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Blog Archive