Saturday 1 August 2015

Scrapbook Blessings July Challenge Reminder

Hello, my dear friends!

I have just arrived home from my big adventure!
The following post is one that I had planned to share while I was away
...what is it they say about the best laid plans?
It's a little late because the new challenge begins tomorrow.
However, you can still get this this fantastic image set.
It's available at Deedee's Digis through all the links below.
I'm happy to be home, and look forward to catching up with all of you soon! :o)

Hello, my friends!

I'm scheduling this post and hope it goes off without a hitch!
Today I am actually toodling around Cinque Terre, Italy! ;o)

I just want to remind you about the fun July Challenge 
Anything goes with the twist of watercolor!

Our generous sponsor is:


I made a second card for the challenge.
This time I used the beautiful set called "Bloom and Grow."
You can find it at Deedee's Digis right HERE.

I printed the roses out onto watercolour paper in a couple of different sizes. 
I coloured them using my watercolour pencils.
I created my card using several layers, as well as a wonderful sentiment from the digi set.
I adhered my roses and added some pearls.
Finally, I added some stickles to the roses.


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Jillibean Soup - Chilled Cucumber;
Image: Deedee's Digis - Bloom and Grow;
Derwent Watercolor Pencils;
Distress Ink: Iced Spruce;
Stickles: Scattered Straw;
Pearls: My Stash.

* * * * *
Head on over to Scrapbook Blessings Club and join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is very pretty Nancy! I like how the flowers match your paper so perfectly and that little bit of sparkle is just right.
Glad you are back and am looking forward to hearing the stories about your trip!

Tracy said...

Your blooms are so lovely. I bet you saw some amazing flowers on your trip. So glad to have you home safe and sound. Hugs!

Geri said...

Hope you had a wonderful trip, Nancy! Your roses are so lovely here! I'm wondering how you get watercolor paper to go through your printer…I can't even get decent card stock to go through! Oh well…your card is lovely, my dear!!!

Robyn said...

Welcome home!!

Robyn said...

Welcome home!!

Penny said...

So glad you had a wonderful trip! :^)
Love your creation--beautifully colored, wonderful palette, and fab design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Bernadet said...

Lovely card Nancy!

Blog Archive