Sunday 20 December 2015

Scrapbook Blessings Club - 3rd Annual Christmas Link-Up Party - Week 4


Hello, my friends!

Welcome to week 4 of the December festivities at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
We have several generous sponsors, and lots of prizes to be won!

You can find all the details right HERE.

This will be my last post for Scrapbook Blessings Club.
My DT term ended quite some time ago, and I've stayed on,
but the time has come to step down.
A HUGE thanks to Sandy for having me,
and the great job she does! 

This time I made a card using a My Besties image.
They are one of the generous sponsors.

Please excuse the shadows on my card.
It was snowing and dreary when it was taken. 
{ YAY! :o) }

I just did some simple layering, 
then added some poinsettias.
Finally, I added my favorite sequins from Where Ideas Bloom!
Have you noticed I like sequins on everything lately? :o)
Here's my card:


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock
Image: My Besties,
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Dies: Sizzix - Labels, Ornate #3, 
Spellbinders - Layered Poinsettia,
Memory Box - Holly Branch;

* * * * *
You have just a little more time to get in on the December Challenge!

Head on over to the Scrapbook Blessings Club Blog
There's a list of the challenge rules there,
and you can see what the other girls have made!

EnJOY your day! :o)

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Love your colouring here, the colour choices are wonderful.

Blog Archive