Friday 8 April 2016

ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday

Hello, my friends!

It's Friday, which means it's Sketch-y Friday at ScrapMuch?
and I have another layout to share with you! :o)

Here's the great sketch that Laura created:


I tried something a little different with these photos.
I had a series of three photos taken at the same time and place.
Two were landscape, and one was a zoomed in portrait.
I laid the one portrait photo over the two landscapes. 
Of course they don't match perfectly but I like it! 

This is my husband and my FIL at my FIL's farm.
My FIL has been gone for a number of years now, so it was nice to scrap these.




Lots of great country elements; wheat stalks, denim paper, barn board, etc.


Materials Used:
Papers: Crate paper - Farmous, Random,
American Crafts - Cardstock, MME - Best Of Paperpad;
Slice: Farm Life Cartridge;
Border Punch: Fiskars - On the Farm;
Punch: WRMK - 
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.


* * * * *

To join in the fun, simply create a layout using this sketch, 

and link it up in the sidebar at ScrapMuch? before April 29th.
You'll find all the rules, and many more great sketches, on the ScrapMuch? blog.
Make sure you follow the blog so you don't miss out on any of the great inspiration and tutorials. 
Also, join the ScrapMuch? facebook page

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonder-full weekend! :o)

7 comments:

Tracey said...

A fantastic take on the sketch Nancy! The country elements are perfect.

Unknown said...

Super page Nancy!

Jennifer said...

This is wonderful! I love what you've done with the pictures and your embellishments are sweet!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous :0) hugs Pops x

Marilyn said...

Fabulous page Nancy. I love how you laid those photos out and everything about this is just perfect. The weather vane, wheat, paper... it's all so relevant to the farm life and I love it!

sherrysomers said...

I absolutely love this one Nancy!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful take on the sketch and wonderful photos.

Blog Archive