Wednesday 10 August 2016

August New Release at Flourishes LC - Day 4

Hello, my friends!

Welcome back to 4th and final day of the Flourishes LC New Release Blog Hop!

Today we're featuring the new release stamp set called "The Greatest Gift "
...which you will find in the Flourishes Shop.

I stamped the main image onto watercolour paper, 
and coloured it with my distress markers.
I layered it onto the die-cut, and added the stamped sentiment above.
That was all adhered to a piece of decorative paper,
and a white card base.
Finally, I added pearls and a bow.



Here's a close-up of the image.
Those distress markers are so fun!



Materials Used:
Papers: Hot Off the Press - Ultimate Christmas Creative Pad;
Unknown Watercolor Paper;
Tim Holtz - Distress Markers.

* * * * *
Materials Used From Flourishes LC:




Stamp Set - The Greatest Gift



* * * * *

Please pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created:


* * * * *
Well...that's the last post for the August New Release! 
I hope you've enjoyed this release, and that you have some great ideas for your Christmas cards!

See you again very soon! :o)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

This is such perfection, I have no words! Your watercoloring is beyond magnificent, it really brings the image to life Your papers, layout and watercoloring is jaw dropping and leaving me speechless! Goodness I love your card!

Susan M said...

It's beautiful Nancy! Your colouring is fab as usual and love the effect of the distress markers.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your plaid background is so perfect with your coloring!

Eekers said...

Love how the distress markers look, super colouring skills! :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive