Sunday 27 November 2016

New Release at Digistamps4Joy - Snowman Scarf

Hello, my friends!

Today is New Release day at Digistamps4Joy!

I'm hoping to inspire you to want to play with this sweet fella!
This is "Snowman Scarf" and you can find it right HERE.

Isn't he fun?

I colored him up and then added lots of pretty diamond Stickles.
I did some simple layering with some of my favorite winter papers.
Finally, I added a pretty pink bow.



I printed out two images.
From the second, I fussy cut the colored scarf and nose.
Then I adhered it with foam dots.
It adds some lovely dimension.


Materials Used:
Papers: Basic Grey
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Stickles: Diamond;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

* * * * *
Head on over to the Digistamps4Joy Shop,
and check out all the fun new images! 

See you again soon! :o)

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE the card, great snowman and background papers. A SUPER card.
Faith
x

Darlene said...

LOL ... yes! He is a lot of fun and your coloring is perfect! Love the dimensional paper piecing and that added sparkle is so festive! Fabulous, snowy inspiration ... thanks!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card and I adore that plaid paper. hugs, Teresa

Susan M said...

Love this snowman image ! Love the colours you've used too , the papers are fabulous !

Blog Archive