Sunday 6 November 2016

Tutti Designs - Bell Flower Corner Die

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

This week I'm using the Bell Flower Corner Die.
You can find it right HERE.

This is called a corner die but it really works anywhere on the page. 
I decided to make a Christmas card.
 I cut out some simple circles, and did a little bit of layering.
Then I stamped a sentiment in the center.
I cut the die out of some pretty red striped paper, and draped it over the circle.
Doesn't it give the appearance of a pretty ornament?
Finally, I added some pretty red pearls, and a little green bow.





Other Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company Christmas Collection;
Dies: WRMK - Nesting Circle Dies;
Ink: CTMH - Ponderosa Pine;
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Christmas Sentiment;
Bling: Doodlebug - Mini Pearls;
Ribbon: Offray Satin.


Tutti Designs Die - Bell Flower Corner 


Thanks for stopping by! :o)

* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




5 comments:

Darlene said...

This is fabulous Nancy! What a great idea to cut it from red and use it as an ornament ... love it and it looks awesome! The little red 'berries' (pearls) were the perfect finishing touch! YOU GO GIRL ... great inspiration! Thanks

Unknown said...

What a great way to use this beautiful 'corner' die - super card Nancy!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have used this die, it's made with your paper and all the other details a beautiful card.
Faith
x

Susan M said...

A great idea to use the die Nancy ! Love the papers and the lovely holly berries !

Eekers said...

Gorgeous re-purposing of something meant for corners :) So pretty and intricate makes for a smashing card. Annabel x

Blog Archive