Tuesday 24 January 2017

Scrap N' Dipity - Creeper Bear

Hello, my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I have a card to share for Scrap N' Dipity.

This time I'm using the fun "Creeper Bear" image,
which you can find HERE.
This is actually one of the freebies offered in the shop!
Isn't it fun?

Here's my card:



Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes;
Image: Scrap N' Dipity - Creeper Bear;
Colour: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Itty Bitty Banners;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black.

* * * * *
Don't forget to join our latest challenge...it's "Anything Goes".

Here are all the links you're going to need:



4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This is beyond sweet, Nancy! Such a cheerful card! :)

Eekers said...

What a super freebie! :D He makes me smile :) I love the background too, super bokeh effect!

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Unknown said...

What a sweet bear! This is a cute card and I really like the pretty background too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Chuckle chuckle, Love the image and the card.
Faith
x

Blog Archive