Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Project Bin - In My Heart Mini Album - Part 3



Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's time for another share from The Project Bin

* * * * *
We're now onto Part 3 part of my mini album share, 
featuring the newly released In My Heart Stamp Set.
You can find it right HERE
This fabulous set includes SEVEN stamps and TWO dies!
With all that goodness to play with, I was inspired to make a mini album.
If you missed Part 1 you can find it right HERE.
Part 2 is HERE.

* * * * *
We'll begin today with another two-page spread.
Isn't it sweet?


On this left side page I added a die-cut heart,
and strips of checked paper on the top and the bottom.
I also die-cut the XOXO in grey.
It works beautifully as just a cut without the stamping too.


On this page I just added the decorative paper because it was adorable and fit the page so well.


Here's the next spread:


On this side I added more paper strips on the top and the bottom.
I stamped the polka dot heart in VersaMark ink,
 and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I die-cut the heart and adhered it to the page as a pocket.
In the pocket is a ticket that has been heat embossed in white with the XOXO.


Here's another tag.
This time I randomly stamped the XOXO with VersaMark ink,
 and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Finally, I added some twine to the top of the tag.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Fancy Pants - Love Note Paperpad;
Embossing Powder: Ranger - Detail White;
Ink: VersaMark, Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Dies: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Mini Album. 

The Project Bin - In My Heart Stamp Set w/ Dies



* * * * *
I'll be back next week with the final pages of my mini album! :o)
In the meantime...

If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

Here are all the links you'll need:



8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this album Nancy! The latest pages look fantastic!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful album, love the stamping.
Faith
x

Susan M said...

More fabulous pages Nancy ! Love the papers and the tags. The white embossing is wonderful !

Tracy said...

So sweet. Your pages are just full of Valentine sweetness Nancy. Great stamping! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

Great album NaNcy, looking lovely.x{aNNie}

Sandy Hentzel said...

Stunning. You should have my address, just put it in the mail, lololol! JK!

Janice said...

Your album is wonderful, full of lots of different loveliness!

Eekers said...

Wow, so lovely and such a fab idea :) Love the idea of doing an album but never seem to have the time, a mini album might be the answer to that? :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive