Wednesday 25 January 2017

The Project Bin - In My Heart Mini Album - Part 4


Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's time for another share from The Project Bin

* * * * *
Today is the fourth and final part of my mini album 
featuring the newly released In My Heart Stamp Set.
You can find it right HERE
This fabulous set includes SEVEN stamps and TWO dies!
With all that goodness to play with, I was inspired to make a mini album.
If you missed Part 1 you can find it right HERE.
Part 2 is HERE, and Part 3 is HERE.

* * * * *
Here is the first two page spread:


The left side was covered with this fun black and white paper.
I added the black banner, and decorated it with several red punched hearts.


On this page I added a die-cut heart to the center.
I stamped and cut two of the XOXO, and added them to the page.


Here's the final two page spread:


On this page I had die-cut two of the hearts from the patterned paper. 
One of them was used on the previous spread.
I die-cut two grey hearts and adhered them into the openings.
Using a marker, I colored only the "squish you!" from the sentiment stamp, 
and stamped it onto each heart.
I thought it was cute! lol


For the final page, I again die-cut a heart from the center of the paper and adhered it to the page.
I stamped the "Happy Valentine's Day" with Versa Mark ink,
and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I die-cut the arrow and added it across the heart.


Finally, here is the back cover!

Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Fancy Pants - Love Note Paperpad;
Embossing Powder: Ranger - Detail White;
Ink: VersaMark, Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Dies: Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Mini Album. 

The Project Bin - In My Heart Stamp Set w/ Dies



* * * * *
I really hope you've enjoyed seeing my fun mini album.
I also hope I've given you some fun ideas on the different 
ways you can play with this fabulous stamp and die set!

I'll be back next week with a new share from The Project Bin.
In the meantime...

If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

Here are all the links you'll need:



3 comments:

Susan M said...

Love your pages Nancy ! You've created a wonderful album. The papers are great for masculine Valentines. It's going to be a lovely gift !

Eekers said...

You really have made this set look awesome, so many different ways to use it! :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful album to treasure I'm sure.
Faith
x

Blog Archive