Sunday 22 January 2017

Tutti Designs - Butterfly Dance

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

Today I'm sharing the gorgeous Butterfly Dance Die,
which you can find HERE.

Isn't it beautiful? 
I really love this one! :o)

I began with this pretty decorative paper.
Doesn't it suit the die perfectly?
I centered the die on the paper and ran it through my Big Shot.
Then I matted the page with brown cardstock.
  I cut the die again out of a really pretty shimmer cardstock that matched.
I adhered this piece into the space cut in the decorative paper.


Here's a closer look at the detail:


All it needed was the addition of a pretty ribbon bow!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Shimmer Cardstock
Prima - Reflections;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

Tutti Designs Die - Butterfly Dance



* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




8 comments:

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card, loving the Butterfly die. Great choice of papers.

Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Nancy! Yes this paper is PERFECT with the die and I love the way you showcased the both of them! GORGEOUS card and awesome inspiration ... thanks!

Bernadet said...

Gorgeous card Nanacy.
Love the die you've used.

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful card Nancy. I love combo color and that die!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful and elegant card. I love this die ♥ hugs A.

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card Nancy! I love that die and papers you used!
Hugs, Sherry x

Eekers said...

Love the die and paper match, love a bit of serendipity in a card :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card, beautiful corners, die and colours.
Faith
x

Blog Archive