Wednesday, 22 February 2017

The Project Bin - Kinda Pawsome

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin
This week I am sharing the fun "Kinda Pawsome" Stamp and Die Set. 
This great set includes 9 stamps and 2 dies.
You can find it right HERE.

Here's the fun card I made:



Before I share the details of my card, I'd like to give you some good news.
February 23rd is the One year Anniversary of The Project Bin! 
So we're celebrating with a sale! Woohoo!
You can save 23% on the ENTIRE store.
That's tomorrow only using the code 23!


Now...back to my card...
I came up with the fun design when I read this cute sentiment stamp.
I searched through my Cricut cuts and found this dog house cut. 
I added the "OPEN" because therapists with fur and four legs
are always open for business! :o)


These stamps are so crisp and clear.
Here's a closer look at the dog:


Here's a close-up look at the sentiment:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollection - Cardstock;
Cricut Cut: Dog House from Nate's ABC's;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
Punch: Fiskars Border Punch - Grass;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black.

The Project Bin - Kinda Pawsome Stamp and Die Set


* * * * *
If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."
* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute set, love the sentiments it comes with! Can't wait to see the CAT VERSION! :D :D :D
    Super card, the "open" detail is awesome :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and I totally agree with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment Nancy ! And the rest of the card too of course ! Love the dog house and the open sign is a fabulous addition and so true !!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)