Wednesday, 1 March 2017

House of Cards - March Challenge

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share the March Challenge over at 
the House of Cards Challenge Blog.
These challenges are always so much fun!

 The March Challenge is:

Make a scene and/or be inspired by these colors:

Isn't that a fun photo? 
I was inspired by both the photo and the colors. 

Here's what I made:

I created a scene using a simple side-step card. 
The base was made from white cardstock.
I added blue cardstock for the sky, and green for the grass.
I colored it up, and adhered it to the card with foam tape.
I found some free sunflower images online.
They were printed and cut with my Cricut Explore Air.
Then I layered them on the steps! :o)


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Image: Gecko Galz - Animal Crackers Digital Stamp Set;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Punch: Fiskars - Grass;
Tools: Cricut Explore Air;
Other: Free sunflower images.
* * * * *
Head on over to the House of Cards Challenge Blog and take a look at all the beautiful inspiration!
Read over the rules, and then join us in the fun challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Nancy this card is spot on for this challenge.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, it's fab how the sunflowers have come out and how good they look on the stepper. Image makes me chuckle too! Love how you were inspired :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I love all these fabulous farm animals in your card! The whole design is so unique and creative and full of cheerful color too!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB U LUS what a great card for the theme, LOVE IT .
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goooooodnesssss. I saw this at House of Cards and just had to pop over and tell you how much I LOVED it. Totally pinned it so I can ogle it again later. Genius design! Just became a new follower and would love to have you come for a visit sometime, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)