Tuesday 14 March 2017

Miss Daisy Stamps DT - Blossom

Hello, my friends!

I have a new card to share with you today, 
using an image from Miss Daisy Stamps.
This one is called "Blossom" and you can find it HERE.

Isn't she lovely?

I distressed the edges of all the papers and layered them up.
I added a pretty daisy trim, and then covered most of it when I decided to use this ornate frame.


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Project Life - Desktop Edition; 
Image: Miss Daisy Stamps - Blossom;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Fleur de Elegance;
Trim: My Sewing Stash;
Bling: Crafts - Pearls.

* * * * *
If you haven't been over to Miss Daisy Stamps lately
you really need to go and check it out!
There are all kinds of exciting additions and events going on!
There's always a really fun challenge going on in the group too!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:







Kathryne is very generous with gifts and surprises.

You'll want to sign up so you don't miss any of the fun!

4 comments:

Janice said...

A beautifully coloured image Nancy, and I love the ornate frame!
Janice x

Darlene said...

Your coloring is awesome and I love how you've showcased her!! Great job Nancy!!

Eekers said...

Really like the daisy trim peeping out behind, nice bit of extra texture, she is super pretty, and I am loving the blues :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely image and love the die and pearl drops and paper too.
Faith
x

Blog Archive