Sunday, 5 March 2017

New Release at Digistamps4Joy

Hello, my friends!

Today is New Release day at Digistamps4Joy!
I have created two cards using a total of three of the New Release Images.

On my first card, I combined the Scroll 1(mp444)
with Tweet Toes (jl338).
I colored everything with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
Then I wrote "Happy Birthday" in the scroll.

I layered it with some pretty papers, and added a ric rac bow.


Here's a closer look at the images: 


Materials Used:
Papers: K & Company - Sweet Nectar, 
Recollections - Cardstock;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Unknown: Ric Rac Trim.

* * * * *
For my second card, I used the lovely image called Head Shot - Ringlets (jl843).
Isn't she cute? 


I filled her glasses with glossy accents, but it was tricky to get a good photo.


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Punch: WRMK Mini 8 Punch - Trellis;
Dies: WRMK - Nesting Circles;
Ribbon: Offray - Picot Edge;
Other: Glossy Accents.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! :o)
Please head on over to Digistamps4Joy 
and check out all the other New Release images and projects!

* * * * *
Here are all the links:

Digistamps4Joy Facebook Group

6 comments:

  1. OMG these are toooooo cute and your coloring is fabulous! Well done my friend ... awesome inspiration (which I can use right about now! LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both gorgeous cards Nancy! The first one is so sweet and I just love the hair and glasses on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are so pretty Nancy! I love how you colored them up and love how you put the glossy accents over the glasses in the 2nd card. :) Very pretty! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the bright colours, bringing some cheer to my chilly english morning! :D Super colouring on both card, very impressive :D
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and fabulous coloring. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! to both, Love the Springlike quality of the first and the second is beautiful both are coloured beautifully.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)