Sunday, 23 April 2017

Tutti Designs - Birthday Present

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!
This one is from the March Release, which is all about celebrating and birthdays.
It's called Birthday Present, and you can find it HERE.

I cut the die from yellow cardstock,
and then placed it on a white Nesting Stitched Rectangle Die.

 I mounted the whole piece onto the background with foam tape.
Finally, I added one pretty red rhinestone. 


Here's a closer look at the die:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: My Mind's Eye - Hip Hooray,
Recollections - Cardstock;
Bling: Crafts - Red Rhinestone.

Tutti Designs Dies Used:





* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




7 comments:

  1. Quick ... Easy ... and FABULOUS! What a fun creation ... well done! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great die which would also be great for Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your continual comments on my projects, Karen! It's always a joy to read your sweet words! I've been missing your posts, and popped over to your blog to see what's going on. I'm so sorry to read your last post! I didn't know if you would still get a message over there, so decided to reply here. I hope all is well with you! Take care of yourself so that you can get back to all the fun! Maybe you want to give blogger a try? :o)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card. The background is very well combined with the die

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die and your showing it off, Great colours too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Nancy ! Your patterned paper goes so well with the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously amazing match up of die to paper! I love a bit of co-ordination!!! A very OCD friendly card :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)