Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Project Bin - When I Look At You

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin

This week I'm back with another card using the "Fun Is Good" Stamp Set.
You can find it HERE.




Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollection - Cardstock, Lori Whitlock - Home Sweet Home Digital;
Ink: Martha Stewart - Pink Geranium;
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Eight;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

From The Project Bin:

Fun Is Good


* * * * *

If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! That paper is perfect for the sentiment

Donna Ellis said...

The sentiment on your pretty card is exactly how I feel when I look at my husband - or even when I think of him. How blessed we are to have each other, Nancy. I love this card with the lovely pink bow! hugs, de

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What Super paper to use with the stamp, love the bow too.
Faith
x

Blog Archive