Wednesday, 31 May 2017

The Project Bin - Yello!

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin

I'm sharing a card made with the most recent release.
It's called Yello!
You can find it HERE.

Such a simple card but who wouldn't enjoy receiving it?
I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set,
and cut it out with the matching die.

I adhered it to this great lemon paper from Gecko Galz.
Finally, I added a few sequins.


Here's a close-up of the stamping and cutting:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Gecko Galz - Summer Picnic Paper Pack;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Bling: Sequins - My Sewing Stash.

From The Project Bin:

Yello!


* * * * *
If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."


* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



2 comments:

  1. What a GREAT summery card, love the "yello".
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves it! :D Here is me thinking you were all obsessed with mustard, but nooooo actually it was lemon yellow all along! I shall be looking out for your yellow fetish from now on ;)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)