Hello, my friends!
I'm back with another new project using the My Fair Lady Collection,
This time I have created a tag!
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps My Fair Lady Paper Range C94 005, 007, 008
- FabScraps Chipboard Pieces D94 003
- Green Cardstock
- Decorative Die (Spellbinders Nestabilities – Fleur de Elegance)
- Flower Dies (Spellbinders – Carnation Creations)
- Punches: leaves, sprigs, mini flowers (Martha Stewart – Rose Leaf, Branch)
- Inks: Purple, Brown, White (Distress Ink – Dusty Concord, Walnut Stain)
- Assortment of matching pearls and rhinestones
- Sheer Ribbon: Purple
- Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz)
1. Cut tag base from green cardstock (8” X 4 ¼”). Distress edges with tool and brown ink.
2. From 007, fussy cut the beautiful woman image (as shown in photo). Distress bottom edges with tool, and all with ink.
3. Cut tag background from other side of 007 (7 ¾” X 4”). Distress with tool and purple ink.
4. Cut decorative element from green cardstock. Use any die that will fit behind the image to show it off.
5. Make flowers from 008. Once assembled, ink with purple and then white ink. Punch mini flowers from 005. Punch leaves and sprigs from green cadrdsdtock.
6. Cut “Beauty” from D94 003 chipboard piece. Colour with purple ink.
7. Assemble: Adhere tag background to tag base. Add green cardstock diecut. Add woman image using foam tape on the top portion and flat adhesive on the bottom. Add all flowers and leaves on the bottom as desired, including pearl and rhinestone accents. Adhere the chipboard word. Add a ribbon bow to the top center of tag. Finally, add one mini pearl for an earring.
Thanks so much for looking! See you again soon!