Tuesday 4 July 2017

Gecko Galz July Feature Post

Hello, my friends!

First of all...Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!  :o)

Welcome to my July Feature Post for Gecko Galz!

On the 4th of each month, I share projects made with wonderful Gecko Galz products.
It will be posted here, on my blog, as well as over at the Gecko Galz Blog.

In keeping with the Customer Challenge of In a Mermaid's Garden,
I have created another Mermaid card. 

The gorgeous paper is from the Beachy Keen Digital Paper Pack.
The beautiful image is from Splish Splash Digital Stamp Set.


Rather than coloring the image,
I chose to simply ink it to match the papers.


I've also added the Mermaid tag that I made for the Customer Challenge. 
Details are HERE.


For the next two cards I really wanted to play with some images from the Summer release.
The images on both of these cards come from the
This is a really lovely collection of images!


Here's a closer look:


This is another Gibson Girl. 
The papers for both of these cards came from the
Words and Music Digital Paper Pack.


For both cards, I simply inked the images,
and matted them on black cardstock.
Then I added black photo corners, 
before adhering them to the card base.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Punch: Martha Stewart - Photo Corner;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Ribbon: Celebrate It;
Bling: Dollarama - Sequins.

* * * * *

Don't forget to participate in the fun Customer Challenge!
You can read all the details over at the blog.

Here are all the links you'll need:



5 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Wow! So many beauties! Loved your tag from the earlier post. Your Mermaid card is beautiful, she is one FAB Mermaid! Love the Designer Paper behind her, very ocean-y! Your next 2 cards are great too, I adore that dreamer of dreams sentiment and the pretty font! Great images as well! Have a Happy day!

Maria Pilar said...

wowww! such a beautiful cards. The vintage cards are so special because their sentiment and image. The mermaids, card and tag are gorgeous. Love all of them. ¡Preciosas!

Michele said...

these are all really gorgeous Nancy! well done! xo

Eekers said...

It's like you've had some awesome crafting frenzy and gone mad with the cards! This is a post stuffed with goodness. I never think to just ink and image, but it looks amazeballs! I think I might be having a bit of a mermaid fetish at the moment. :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All of these cards are absolutely STUNNING, love the treatment of each, showing the images off too their advantage, just gorgeous.
Faith
x

Blog Archive