Sunday, 23 July 2017

Tutti Designs - You Inspire Me

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

Today I have combined three dies but I'm featuring the Musical Stave Die,
which you can find HERE.
I love this die! 
There's something about it that makes me want to add it to everything! lol

I began with a white card base. 
I added a layer of blue. 
Next came the largest of the Nesting Stitched Rectangles die, of patterned paper. 
I added this piece with foam tape.
I cut the Nesting Stitched Oval out of white cardstock,
added the sentiment, and adhered it to the center of the rectangle.
Finally, I cut the Music Stave from the same blue,
and adhered it in place over the oval. 



Then I just added a sparkly ribbon bow to the top.


Here's a closer look at the detail in the great die:


One last look at the finished card:



Other Materials Used:
Papers: Graphic 45 - Secret Garden Patterns and Solids;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Stamp: Inspired by Stamping - Heartfelt Gratitude;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

Tutti Designs Dies Used:



Stitched Nesting Ovals 

Stitched Nesting Rectangles 


* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Nancy!! Love that die! The colors are beautiful too! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty and I love the blues! hahhaha... no pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration, Nancy. Love the blue color you used.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Lovely, beautiful paper and love the music die and super bow.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super useful die, agree I could add it to everything! Also useful for boys cards! Nice sentiment too, I could use that lots when it comes to craft friends, even when they don't use yellow and don't like cats :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these colors, they're so soothing! That musical stave die is fabulous, it's so large! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)