Sunday 27 August 2017

Tutti Designs - Festive Reindeer

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

This week I'm using the fun "Festive Reindeer" die from the July Release.
You can find it HERE.

Again, there are so many creative options with a die like this!
Here's what I did:

I began with a 5 1/2" square card base, matted with decorative paper.
After cutting and layering some big circles,
I cut the Festive Reindeer from the same cardstock as the card base.
I then adhered the die-cut to the center of the layered circles,
I added them to the card base using foam tape.
Then I filled in his nose with some pretty Star Dust Stickles.


He fills the card so beautifully, 
the only addition needed was a pretty bow!


Here's a closer look at the intricate detail of this die:


One final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, My Mind's Eye - Naughty or Nice;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Stickles: Star Dust;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.


Tutti Designs Dies Used:



* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




5 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous background, Nancy! I love that die and how it fills the entire space of the front of the card, quite commanding! oooh and his glittery nose is a perfect accent--and cute!

Katie said...

Lovely card

Susan M said...

A great card Nancy , cute and sophisticated !! Gorgeous paper.

Susan M said...

A great card Nancy , cute and sophisticated !! Gorgeous paper.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card, it has quite an expensive look about it.
Faith
x

Blog Archive