Tuesday 20 February 2018

Let Me Introduce You To...

Hello, my friends!

Curious about the title?

Well...then let me introduce you to...

Some of you may have already met! :o)

In particular, I would like to introduce you to the fabulous 


I've always been such a huge fan of kit clubs, and this one is FANTASTIC!
Lizi is located in the UK but ships all over the world!

I'm going to share with you the February Card Kit.
Unfortunately, this kit is no longer available.
However, the March Card Kit has just been released. 

Here is what came in my February Card Kit:


12 X 12 Cut aparts, cardstock, and specialty papers.


12 - 6 X 6 papers, Love From Lizi Stamp Set, stickers to colour, glitter sticker strips.


Here's a closer look at the wonderful Stamp Set.


Look at all these fabulous goodies!
Ribbons, dies, sequins, five page book of stickers, 
nuvo drops, chevron stickers, wood bits, and diamond clips!
So much fun ahead!

You can see Lizi's detailed unboxing video HERE.

I'm already having so much fun creating cards from this kit!
I'll be back very soon to show you what I've been up to.

In the meantime, here are a bunch of fun links for you to check out:





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh that is some kit, so much to work with, no wonder you are thrilled with it.

(At least no cats - ROTFLMHO)
Faith
x

Donna Phelan said...

Oh my that is FANTASTIC! Loving all of the beautiful papers and colors, that fun set of birthday stamps and all of those accents! This is a WOW Kit for sure! Have FUN with it!

Maria Pilar said...

Fantastic Nancy. Congrats!

Blog Archive