Tuesday 12 June 2018

Scrap N' Dipity - June Spotlight along with My Scrap Chick!

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new Spotlight post for Scrap N' Dipity.

This time I'm using the fun "Smarty Bee" image,
which you can find HERE.

I've combined it with a fabulous cut from My Scrap Chick.
I've also used the sentiment from the Bee Greetings Printable PDF.

Here's my card:


Isn't he a cute bee?
I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers.
The cut file is the perfect card base for him too, isn't it?
The file includes all the layers, including the intricate honeycomb!


I added foam tape behind the black scalloped circle layer,
as well as behind Smarty Bee himself.


Here's a closer look at the image,
and the honeycomb!


This cutting file has so many creative card options!
You're going to want to check it out!
It's one that I'll be using over and over!


Thanks so much for Buzzin' by today!
Have a great day and BEE happy! :o)

4 comments:

Eekers said...

Really enjoying this honey aesthetic! I don't know why,.... mebbe the YELLOW!!! :D Really like this card, using a limited palette and a concise layout really pays off, you are very good at this :) x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

He's adorable, love the cut file and the design Nancy, a lovely card.
Faith
x

Maria Pilar said...

so cute "bee" card, Nancy. It's adorable

Donna Phelan said...

He is super cute, love the glasses and that honey comb background! Buzz Buzz

Blog Archive