Monday 16 July 2018

Clear Scraps - Just a Pretty Card!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I'm featuring this great 6" Doily Mat Stencil.
You can find it in the shop HERE.

It's such a pretty lacy looking doily stencil,
so I just had to create a pretty card!

I began by applying white gloss embossing paste through the stencil. 
It's so pearly and pretty on the rough wood paper.


I added the wood paper on a white cardstock card base.
The center needed a little something,
and this lovely "Faith" die-cut was just the right addition. 


I tried to get a photo that would show the pearly shine,
and the dimension, but it doesn't really show up very well. 


I made the big blue rose from cardstock,
and then surrounded it with other little flowers from my stash. 
I added some dew drops, and some punched branches.
Then I dusted everything with some crystal glitter. 


Here's one last look at my finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Docrafts - Mr Smith's Workshop;
Embossing Paste: Dreamweaver - White;
Punch: Martha Stewart - Branch;
Flowers: The Nickel Nook and Assorted;
Bling: The Robin's Nest Dew Drops - Water,
Mainstays Crafts Glitter - Crystal.

From Clear Scraps:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh WOW! That doily is gorgeous and I love your beautiful flower accents!

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card, love the stencil and your pretty flowers also the colour combo. LOVELY centre die too! :)
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Nancy..love the doily on the wood paper background and the added flowers with their crystal glitter edges are gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Maria Pilar said...

It's really a pretty card. Love it

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful.xxx

Susan M said...

This is beautiful Nancy ! It's a gorgeous stencil and your blue flower is fabulous,it doesn't look like its made from cardstock!

Blog Archive