Friday 27 July 2018

My Scrap Chick - Crayon Box...and Additional Fun Idea

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing the "Crayon Box" file,
which you can find HERE.

This is such a fun little box! 
First, I made it as an actual crayon box.
I opted to use the band as a belly band, and attached the name to it.
This way the name can be slipped off and changed.
Isn't this just perfect for all the holiday road trips?
All the kids...and adults...can have their own personalized crayon box! 



It holds 24 crayons perfectly!


Then when I saw the finished size, I had another idea!
I've been wanting to cut out a stash of chipboard ATCs to have on hand.
This box is the perfect size to hold them!
The box is actually 3"x 4".
ATCs are 2 1/2"x 3 1/2"...perfect!
So I made a vintage style box and labeled it appropriately!



Again, I opted for a belly-band style wrap,
and layered it with a pretty punched border.



I've only added six chipboard ATCs so far
but it looks like it should hold 18-20.


This is another great cut file!
So fun to make...and so practical to use!
Another great gift idea too! 



* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:






3 comments:

scrappinupstyle said...

Cute, clever idea!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the crayon box and the papers, but then to go and think of another use and one that is so pretty. Great work Nancy.
Faith
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Valerie said...

Your crayon and atc boxes are adorable. What a great idea to personalize them for kids too.

Blog Archive