Friday 31 August 2018

Clear Scraps - Fun Shovel Shaker Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I am sharing this super fun Mini Shaker Shovel,
which you can find HERE.

Since summer is almost over, I thought I better use this one quick!
Then I realized it would be super cute for a Winter card too! lol 

Here's my card:



I found the cute background paper in my stash of printable papers.
I thought it was perfect for this card!
I layered it up on some coordinating cardstock.


The shaker shovel includes several layers.
I covered the back layer with the yellow cardstock.
I covered the front layer with the red cardstock.


Before adhering the layers all together, 
I added the shaker elements. 
I also remembered to remove the protective film from the acrylic! ;o)
Finally, I stamped, punched, and layered the "Hello Sunshine" sentiment.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock,
  Digital Paper - Echo Park Summer Bliss;
Punches: Stampin' Up - Oval and Scalloped Oval;
Stamp: Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Shaker Elements: Assorted Sequins, Beads, and Glitter.

Clear Scraps Products:


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER DUPER card and clever too, love the "sand" in the shovel, yes! I can see it with snow too. Love the paper.
Faith
x

Tracy said...

So cute! I like the bright colors and the fun shaker mix you added.

Katie said...

Fabulous card and design

Carole Pollard said...

Fantastic that shaker spade is just so amazing Love nd hugs CArole x

TLady said...

Hi Nancy!
Thought I'd pop over here & see you today! SUCH A CUTE Shaker Card! ;)
HOPE ALL IS WELL with you!!!

Maria Pilar said...

Such original card with that shaker shoel, Beautiful Nancy

Blog Archive