Tuesday 14 August 2018

Rinea ATC Tutorial

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this fun ATC
using these fabulous foiled papers!



I'm using the Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack for this project, along with a piece of gorgeous Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper from the Pastels Foiled Paper Variety Pack.
We're also partnering up all this month with Joy Clair Stamps,
and I've used the lovely Hugs and Smiles Clear Stamp Set.


Other materials used:
  • StazOn Ink - Jet Black;
  • Sizzix Bigz Die - ATC;
  • Small Chipboard Piece;
  • Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black;
  • Scrap of White Cardstock;
  • Bo Bunny Pearlescents - Silver;
  • Small Scissors.


1. Die-cut the ATC out of both the chipboard, and the Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper. Adhere the layers together. 


2. Using the StazOn ink, stamp the swirly design on multiple Starstruck Foiled Papers. I stamped it on the Lavender, the Silver, and twice on the Blush Pink.



3. Decide which color you want to use for the base. They all looked so pretty but I finally decided to use the Silver stamped image as the background. Fussy cut the flowers from the Lavender and Blush Pink stamped images. I used my favorite little fussy cutting scissors because these flowers are really tiny. 


4. Next, I stamped out a number of the sentiments from the Joy Clair stamp set, using the Memento ink. I cut the words all apart, matted them with the Lavender Starstruck Foiled Paper, and made up my own sentiment. 


5. Adhere everything in place. The assortment of little flowers were curled up before being added, to give them some lovely dimension. 


6. Add pearls to the center of each flower with Bo Bunny Silver Pearlescents. 


Here's a final look at the finished ATC:


 
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



6 comments:

Bernadet said...

This looks fab Nancy!
Thanks for the tutorial

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design,a gorgeous card.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh, what a wonderful result, love the colours and stamps Nancy.
Faith
x

Katie said...

This is stunning

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful effect of the stamp with the foil. Love this ATC. Great job, Nancy!

Susan M said...

Beautiful Nancy ! I admire your skill in cutting out the tiny flowers ! Don't think there would have been many petals left if I tried that !

Blog Archive