Friday 7 September 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Memories Card

Hello, my friends

After a little holiday, the DT of Swedish House Crafts is back at work!
I'm happy to be sharing a new card with you today!

  I used this sweet image, from the Family Moments page from Pion Design, to create my card. 
It reminded me of the days when my girls were little 
and they loved to listen to me read their bedtime stories!
Where did those days go?  


 I've used a sweet paper from the Pion Design - Easter Greetings Collection, 
and matted the image with a beautiful teal page from Mr Tom's Treasures.
 I added this wonderful "Memories" from Roxstamps. 
It's perfect with the vintage image. 
Then I added some flat sequins randomly around the page.


The image is so lovely!
It's got a pretty tint of blue and pink.


  Finally, I added a few of the lovely Barley stems that I braided together.


Here's one final look at the finished card:


Thanks for stopping by today!
 I'll be back on Monday with another fun project!


Links to products I used:


Don't forget about the fabulous 50% off sale still going on! 
Things are selling very fast! 
Everything will ship as soon as Suha is back after the 16th of September! 
Have fun! :o)




5 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY Beautiful, love the blues and the barley stems, a beautiful touch.

Faith
x

Maria Pilar said...

so sweet card, Nancy!

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! Loving the vintage vibe!

Tracy said...

So sweet. Reading was always one of our favorite mother/daughter things to do, especially if I read them in voices. Beautiful image.

Blog Archive