Thursday 25 October 2018

My Scrap Chick - Fall Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing another fun Fall card file.
In fact, this one is actually called Fall Card,
and you can find it right HERE

It's another really lovely card file,
and offers a great spot on the front for some stamping.


I really like the leaf cut edge!


I added some stamping,
and then just went around the edge with some pen dots.
Finally, I added some pretty Fall colored sequins.


Here's a final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: The Project Bin - New Leaf;
Imagine Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Sequins: Unknown.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




5 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the leaf edge and your fabby card and your quote is spot on.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous design just love how you used those leaves as an edge border fab Love and hugs Carole x

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful, Nancy. Love the design, the colours and the texture paper. Fabs.
Hugs

Valerie said...

So pretty and love the quote.

Blog Archive