Friday 30 November 2018

Rinea - Happiness Card in Partnership with Imagine

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!
This is another project created in partnership with Imagine.

Today I'm sharing a special card I created for an 84th Birthday celebration.
I used the gorgeous Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack,
It was the perfect collection, as purple is the recipient's favorite color. 

Here's my card: 



I did some layered die-cutting.
The Glossy Lavender/Gold, and the Silver/Gold Glossy were perfect 
with my dark purple cardstock card base.
Then I used Gothic Purple StazOn ink, from Imagine, to stamp both the sentiment and image.
It's the BEST ink for this smooth foiled surface.


Here's a closer look it at the clear crisp stamping:


Finally, I added a pretty bow!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: American Crafts - Cardstock;
Dies: Spellbinders - Majestic Labels Twenty-Five;
Ink: Imagine - StazOn - Gothic Purple;
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Happiness Shared;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day! :o) 
* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very Beautiful, there is going to be one lady thrilled with this card on her special day.
Faith
x

Katie said...

This is gorgeous

Blog Archive