Tuesday 11 December 2018

Clear Scraps - Christmas Stocking Mini Album

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I've got another fun mini album.
This time I used the appropriate Chipboard Stocking Album,
which you can find right HERE.

This album measures 6 1/2" x 9" and comes with five pages.
I used only four of the pages, as I'm using one page for another project. 
The size of these pages offers good space for photos and tags,
as well as embellishments, or anything else you want to add.

Let's move on to all the photos I have to share!
Here's the front cover. 
After adding the base paper, I added the polka dot paper to the top. 
I added the journal card, and the tag with foam tape.
Finally, I layered some flowers, and added a big red bow.


On the left page is a band that holds some journal tags.
I also used a brad to fasten to journal cards together.
This allows them to swing open for more writing or photos.
On the right side, the card was added with a strip of Washi tape at the bottom.
It folds down for photos on the back, and behind it.


Here you see the cards in action.


On the left side, the "Be Merry" serves as a tuck spot for the larger card.
Then I added the big red bow, and some flowers.
On the right side is another card, this time with Washi tape at the top.
This page also has another band holding more journal spots.


Here's another look:


On the left page here, I used one of the border strips from the collection 
much the same way I've used the Washi tape.
I scored it down the center and adhered it to both the card and the page.
Then I just added some pretty flowers.
On the right side,
I used a border strip to create a tuck spot to hold the card.
There is also another band to hold journal tags. 


Again, with another look:


Finally, here's the back page. 
It's been covered with pretty stripes,
and one final greeting!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Kaisercraft - Yuletide Collection;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Unknown: Washi Tape, Flowers, Trim.

Products from Clear Scraps:

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
This was so much fun to make, 
as are all my Clear Scraps mini albums! lol
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER projects and result, love it.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Stunning album

Blog Archive