Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas with an Introduction to Taylormadecards4u

Hello, my friends!

Today I'd like to introduce you to a wonderful new shop!
It's called Taylormadecards4u!
Monica makes fabulous vintage digital images, 
and wonderful passport kits.
I'm excited to be adding this shop to my DT schedule,
and will be sharing some lovely products with you in 2019.

Today I'd like to share an introductory preview.
I've created a Christmas card using the beautiful 
This set includes a total of 12 postcards in three different options.

Here's my card:


There are three versions of this lovely image included.
I began with one full image version.
Then I took a second version, that didn't have the verse inside.
I took a very sharp blade and fussy cut the center out. 
Then using foam tape, I adhered it onto the full image version.


I then inked all the edges before matting it with blue cardstock.
Then I added a layer of gold metallic, another layer of blue cardstock,
and finally a white card base. 


Here are some closer looks at all the layering.
Then I went over everything with my clear Atyou Spica glitter pen.
It added a lovely sparkle to everything! 


Here's a close-up of the Christmas verse.
My greetings to each of you this Christmas Eve Day!


Here's one last look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: DCWV - Textured Cardstock, Metallic Cardstock;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I wish you all Joyful Christmas Blessings!
Enjoy your time with Family and Friends!
I'll see you back here very soon! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Nancy this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so glad to be creating with you on the team. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Monica taylor said...

Beautiful card. I love the 3D dimension of it. Merry Christmas!

Blog Archive