Sunday 30 December 2018

Rinea - Wonderful Winter Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!

Today I am using what I think is my favorite Rinea Collection.
It's the Frosted Foiled Paper Variety Pack,
and it's gorgeous!
The combination of Sapphire, Turquoise and Silver...
in both the Glossy and the Starstruck...
are just a dream for anyone who loves to make Winter projects!
That would definitely be me! :o)
I love our Saskatchewan Winters.
I know that some people don't agree with me
but they just need to learn to hibernate like I do! ;o)

Here's my Winter card, using a combination of all of the foiled papers listed above:


I used a fun combination of dies on this one,
and created a little snow globe scene.


Isn't the color combination full of frosty goodness?
Here's a closer look:


Here's an even closer look.
Isn't it cute?
The scene measures less than 2".


Here's one final photo. 
It was tricky to try to get some good photos.
We haven't had any sun for days,
and anything else puts lovely glare on the foil.
That just comes hand in hand with my wonderful Winter!


Other Materials Used:
Paper: Recollections - Cardstock;
Dies: Your Next Die - Holiday Snow Globe,
Winter Scene Border Die;
Whimsy Stamps - Wonderful Word Die.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back next month with more new projects for Rinea!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Blog Archive