Saturday 22 December 2018

Simply Crafty SVGs - Box Card Series - Part 1

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This is not my usual post date but I thought I would sneak it in a little early this month!

With this card I begin a brand new Series.
You were all so encouraging of my last series,
so I decided it would be fun to do another one. 

With this card share today, 
I begin my Box Card Series. 

This is the Christmas Tree Farm Box Card
It's a really fun one to put together!


I used all shimmer and glitter papers,
and they glisten and shine so beautifully!
I opted for a night sky.


I punched snowflakes from white, 
and added them randomly in the sky and on the snow.


Here it is all folded down flat to A9 size (5 3/4 x 8 3/4).


Here's one final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: DCWV - Shimmer Paper, Glitter Paper;
Punch: Martha Stewart - Snowflake;
Stickles: Ice, Licorice.

So head on over to the shop and pick up these files:

 Christmas Tree Farm Box Card

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month with a brand new box card project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



2 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT card, love the little forest in the box.
Faith
x

Blog Archive