Tuesday 15 January 2019

Rinea - A Mailbox Full of Love Letters

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!

Today I am featuring the wonderful Magical Foiled Paper Variety Pack,
along with some Silver/Gold Glossy and some Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper.

These beautiful foiled papers are just perfect for any Love themed projects!
Which is exactly what I want to share with you today!
I've created a fun Valentine Mailbox, along with three Valentine Postcards. 
 . I used a cut file from My Scrap Chick, and my Cricut Explore Air Machine to cut everything. 
Rinea Foiled Paper cuts so beautifully! 

Just don't use a new mat. 
It's better to use one that has lost some of it's stickiness. 

Here is my collection:



I started by making the mailbox using the Ebony Starstruck paper.


I did use some black cardstock to cut the intricate edge strips.


The flag was cut from the Ruby/Gold Glossy Paper,
and added in place with a mini brad.


 Then I created three postcards.
Each one is made of pretty Foiled Paper cut elements,
adhered in place on an A2 size cardstock base.


The back of each is open for writing sweet love notes.


They're each nice and flat, and easy to mail too. 


Don't they make a beautiful collection?


Other Materials Used:
Paper: Recollection - Black, Red Cardstock;
Brad: Mini - Black;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air Machine.

All Items Were Created Using a File From My Scrap Chick:

(It turns out this file is out for a little reworking but it will be back in the shop soon.)

Products Used From Rinea:

Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back again soon with another new project share!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These a FABULOUS Nancy and Yes! they do make a wonderful collection.
Faith
x

Blog Archive