Wednesday 30 January 2019

Rinea Tutorial - 10 Reasons Valentine Mini Album

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this fun Valentine Mini Album
using these fabulous foiled papers!




I'm using the "Love Foiled Paper Variety Pack" collection for this project.



Other materials used:
  •  Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Hearts
  • Spellbinders - Renaissance Tags 2 
  • Tim Holtz Alterations - Alphanumeric Die (not shown)
  • Assorted Cardstock in Valentine Colors
  • Big Shot (Or other die-cutting machine)
  • Binding Ring
  • Piece of Shimmery Ribbon
  • Adhesive    


1. I began by cutting the largest heart from black cardstock.
2. Then I cut several of the third largest heart from each of the Valentine colored cardstock pieces. 


3. I cut the second largest heart from each of the Foiled Papers in the Love Variety Pack
4. Then I did the same with the variety of dies in the Renaissance Tags 2 Die pack. 
Don't they look pretty all scattered together like that?


5. I cut my title out of the Fuschia Starstruck Foil, using the Tim Holtz Alphanumeric dies. I also cut out the numbers 1 through 10.
6. I adhered the title in place on the first heart. 
7. I punched out some mini hearts that I also added to the front cover.
8. I went on to decorate all the pages before punching the hole for the binding ring. 
9. I placed all the pages onto the binding ring, and added a pretty ribbon bow.
Now I'll show you photos of all the pages.
Here's the front cover:


On each page, I used the dies to create a pocket. Into the pocket I've slipped one of the cardstock hearts. Each heart is numbered 1-10, and has a place to write one of the 10 reasons on the back. That way nobody looking at these photos can read what they say! ;o)






Here's the back of the album, where I just layered several of the Ruby and Ruby Starstuck hearts on top of each other.


One final look at the front cover:


I hope you enjoy my little Valentine Mini Album
and are inspired to make one of your own!
Rinea Foiled Paper helps make such a beautiful album!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another new project very soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is darling.

Katie said...

This is beautiful

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another WOW! Nancy, a fabulous make.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

What a wonderful project its just amazing and so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Blog Archive