Monday 7 January 2019

Some Cat Free Fun with Knitty Kitty Digis!

Hello, my friends!

I'm happy to be sharing a fun Guest DT project with you!
This one is for my sweet friend Annabel!
Annabel is an incredible talent!
Her colouring just leaves me in awe...every time I see it!

Annabel is the Featured Digi Artist in the January/February 2019 Issue 
of Through the Craftroom Door Magazine,
with her Knitty Kitty Digis.
I was thrilled when I was invited by Annabel to be a part of the fun!

Now, some of you may know that cats are not my favorite critter. 
Annabel knows this very well! lol 
She has a real love for all things Kitty but directed me straight to her non-kitty section. 

I just had to play with this super fun image called Balloon Chicken Set.
You can find it right HERE.

Here's my card:


I must say...that chicken just cracks me up! haha
I love her!
I created a fun scene for her, colored her up, 
and adhered her in place.


 Of course I had to come up with a sentiment that suited her.
I typed it up on my computer and printed it out.


 Adding some Glossy Accents to her eyes just made them look a little bit crazier!


Here's one final look at my finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Cardstock: Recollections, DCWV;
Die: Your Next Die - Home is Where the Heart Is;
Punch: Fiskars Grass Border Punch, Recollections Flower;
Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Sentiment: The Nickel Nook;
Other: Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls - Rouge.

* * * * *

Here's some more information on Knitty Kitty Digis.
I know that many of you are Cat crazy!
You're going to want to check out the shop,
and all the other fun links!



"Knitty Kitties started life as quirky hand-knitted cats made by Annabel to sell at craft fairs. As their popularity grew, Annabel began to design digital images based on her own gang of mischievous pets. The antics of cats Georgez and Berts, along with their long-suffering doggy housemate Holly Poocherson, have inspired digital stamps for you to download, colour, and use for your own projects at home.

Join the Knitty Kitty Digis group on Facebook for membership freebies and follow knittykittydigis on Instagram for alerts on the next giveaway!

To shop the full range please take a look at the KKD Etsy shop, linked from the badgebelow.






 * * * * *
The January/February 2019 Magazine Issue of TTCRD
has was released on January 7th!
Here is some information for you:

Through the Craft Room Door is a bi-monthly publication, dedicated to bringing you exciting projects to inspire your card making and scrap book endeavors! In addition to articles, product reviews and kid friendly crafts, each issue introduces new or well known digi artists and their works. If you are interested in a subscription, details can be found on the website.

Every Tuesday TTCRD starts a new Anything Goes Challenge, with generous Sponsors, and lovely inspiration from the Design team and Guests.

 

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A REAL Delight of a card, fun and colourful, GREAT work Nancy.
Faith
x

Eekers said...

So important points.
1. YELLOW balloon!
2. You wanted to make a my bonkers chickens look even more crazy LOL! I like your style!
3. Most awesome blog post ever. HUGS!
4. Thank you for helping me even tho you know I am an evil cat lover.
That is all.

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Susan M said...

Love this Nancy ! Wonderful digi stamp and your background is fabulous,love the grass and flowers. Best of all is that sentiment ! Couldn't think of anything better to go with that stamp!!

Katie said...

Fabulous card

Blog Archive