Tuesday 26 March 2019

Clear Scraps - Wood Heart Scripture Journal

Hello, my friends!

Today I am posting my final project for Clear Scraps!
I made the difficult decision to step down from the DT.
It's been a fabulous year of working with great product,
and really great people!

For my final project I am featuring the 

Hearts 6 x 8 Wood Album, and the
It's the perfect combination for a Scripture Journal:



First, I used Lavender Pickling Gel to color the Journal.
I love to use these gels on wood.
They add color but allow all the wood grain to show through.


Next, I went in and stenciled the design using
Prima Art Alchemy Sparks Paint in Iris Potion.


I stenciled the entire design,
then I re-positioned it to fill up the rest of the space.
I filled it with lavender paper, and laced it up with matching ribbon.


I lined the front cover with a piece of matching cardstock.
It really makes the hearts stand out.
Here's a closer look at the shimmer of the Sparks paint.


Here's a final look at my Scripture Journal.
I'm sure it will be a JOY to fill,
since it's such a JOY to look at! :o)


* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Clear Scraps projects
as much as I've enjoyed sharing them with you!
 Make sure you head over to the blog 
so you can see what the new DT is up to!

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

No comments:

Blog Archive