Monday 29 November 2021

Maker's Movement - NOEL Card

  Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used the fabulous new Noel Die Set,
along with the Slimline Essentials Die Set,
which I have used often.

Here's my card:


As you can see...I have used very non-traditional colors for a Christmas card.
I thought they worked beautifully with this combination of dies.
I really like this NOEL set!


The NOEL set includes the four letters, three stars in different sizes, and a heart.
I didn't use the smallest star or the heart. 


I did use foam tape to pop up the front panel of the card
but it's still nice and flat for mailing.

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,



Other Materials Used:
Marianne Design - Silver Stars Paper Pad,
White Cardstock,
Black Cardstock.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!
In the meantime, go check out some of the other great new dies in the shop!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful Nancy, I love the colour mix and the lovely details.
Faith x

Blog Archive