Sunday 5 December 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Dancing Ballerina Snow Globe Pop Up Card

     Hello,  my friends!

Today I have a new project for Scrappy Tails Crafts

I think by now you've all seen some of the fabulous spinner/snow globe projects.
I decided to make one up without the seasonal theme.
I know that many people collect snow globes of all different kinds.

I pulled out some other dies from the October Release,
and came up with this:


I assembled the A7 Snow Globe Pop Up Card Metal Die using heavy white cardstock.
I added the pretty floral panel to the front and back.


I then took the Ballerina die from the A7 theatre/Window Curtain Cover Plate Set.
I cut two ballerinas from white cardstock, and two from the pink patterned paper.
I trimmed the pink patterned paper to create the tutu - one for each side.
I then ran the ballerina through my laminator,
ensuring that the piece would be big enough to trim to my circle.


Here's a photo without the disruptive glare.
I die-cut the circle from the laminated piece.
I then cut two round frames from the decorative paper,
and adhered them in place on the front and the back,
sandwiching a strand of pearl cotton between them.
I threaded the cotton through the hole at the top and tied a knot to secure.
I didn't have an appropriate sentiment
but decided that the music notes from the A7 Music Note Cover Plate Set
were just right.
Finally, I added a pretty pink bow to each side of the top.

Here's the spinner in action:

This was so much fun to put together!
Now I'm looking at all my dies with this Snow Globe Pop Up in mind!

 * * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

 A7 Snow globe Pop Up Card Metal Dies,

A7 theatre/Window Curtain Cover Plate with Ballerina,

A7 Music Note Cover Plate with Instruments.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon to share some more fun!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW!, what an amazing and beautiful project Nancy. A beautiful image and very feminine.
Faith x

Robyn said...

Simply adorable! What inspiration for the mind

Blog Archive