Friday 28 January 2022

Let It Snow Card for Maker's Movement

  Hello, my friends!


I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

I used my wonderful Crossover II Machine for all my die-cutting on this project.

I've also used:





This is such a fun combination of products to play with!

Here's my card:


Isn't that fun? A teddy bear making a snow angel!
We often see wonderful snow angels along our walking path.
They always make me smile! :o)


The Oh What Fun stamp and die set include three sweet characters,
along with the dies to cut them out,
and the snow angel shape to fit behind them.
They would work for some really cut shaker cards too
but my shaker elements are still all packed up. 


I then added the Let It Snow and banner from the Snowflake Kisses set.
It's such a lovely and intricate font. 


They all work beautifully when made from this fun Christmas Doodle paper.
The bear and banner were both adhered in place with foam tape.



Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System;


Other Materials Used:
White Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Markers.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:

Maker's Movement Facebook 

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun card! Saw the snow angel right away! That bear is so cute too. I think I need these stamps and dies!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a joyful card Nancy, love the bear angel, so lovely.
Faith x

Blog Archive