Tuesday 5 July 2022

13@rts Color Glow Art Journal Page for White Rose Crafts

  Hello, my friends!

Today I'm sharing a fun new project for White Rose Crafts LLC

Today I am featuring some fabulous Color Glow from 13@rts! 

 This was my first time using the Color Glow Watercolor Powders.
I was actually just having an initial play in my art journal
but decided to go ahead and make this my post project.

Here's my page:


I began by mixing a little bit of the Amethyst Color Glow Powders with some texture paste.
I ran it through my stencil, concentrating on the corners.
There was such lovely dimension and deep color.

Since I was just having a play, 
I then grabbed a wet paintbrush and brushed over the stenciling.
There was enough pigment there to color the entire page.



Once my page was all dried, and looking really good,
I went on to finish it for my post.
I took the gorgeous rose heart page from the 13@rts Rose In Love Paper Pad.
I tore the image out because I wanted the rough edge.
The pink was slightly off color from the background,
so I just did a light wash of the Color Glow over it.

I adhered the torn heart to my art journal page,
placing a piece of cheesecloth behind it.


These Color Glow Water Color Powders are so versatile
and fun to play with!
I'll be back next week to share another project using them! 

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:




Other Materials Used:
Dylusions Art Journal;
Cheesecloth.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful result you achieved on this beautiful card Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive