Thursday 11 August 2022

Final Guest DT Post for Artful Angel

  Hello, my friends!

Today I'm sharing a fun new project as Guest DT Member
for Artful Angel!

This is the final project that I will be sharing,
featuring July New Release Stamp Sets.

This time I've used just the Stand Tall Stamp Set.
It also has a companion Sentiment Stamp Set called High There.

These two stamp sets compliment each other beautifully!

Here's my card:


Isn't that sweet giraffe adorable?
I've used a different giraffe image this time,
as there are four of them in the set.

I colored him up with markers and then fussy cut him out.
I added him to a white die-cut base, using foam tape on the top,
but adhering him flat on the bottom.
I then stamped the "STAND TALL" beneath him.
Here's a closer look:


Originally I had intended to center the panel on my card base.
Then I changed it and moved the panel to the side.


Here is why I decided to do that.
This is the sentiment from the set, that I stamped on the inside of the card:


How perfect is the placement of that one unique giraffe?
So I had to keep it uncovered, right? 


I've had so much fun joining the great team over at Artful Angel!
BIG thanks to Charis for inviting me to Guest!

* * * * *

Artful Angel Products Used:

Stand Tall Stamp Set   

Other Materials Used:
Spectrum Noir Markers;
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle 2 Die;
American Crafts Paper Pad - My Baby;
Crafts - Sparkle Gems.

* * * * *
Thank you very much for stopping in today!
I'll be back very soon!

* * * * *

Here are some links for you:

Artful Angel Shop

Artful Angel Facebook

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I did have a LARGE smile when I saw this adorable card, LOVE the blue and white and the perfect sentiment for the giraffe, great design also Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive