Tuesday 2 August 2022

Just For You Card for White Rose Crafts

      Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a second post today!

It's my weekly project for White Rose Crafts LLC.  

I've made another card using the adorable 
Woodware UK Stamp Set - Mary and Friends!

Here's my card:


Isn't she sweet?
Again, it's just some simple stamping, coloring, and layering!


This time I chose my background paper first,
and then colored my image to match.


All the layers are adhered flat for easy mailing.


This is such a fun stamp set to play with!
The combination of papers and stamps make such a cheerful card!

 * * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:
 



Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Spectrum Noir Markers.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a cutie standing there in all that fabulous colour, a great card Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive