Tuesday 4 October 2022

More Cats for White Rose Crafts

    Happy Tuesday, my friends!

It's time for a fun new project for White Rose Crafts LLC

Can you believe I have another cat card? No?
I can't either! lol 
This one was inspired by a "crazy cat lady" video that a friend recently shared with me.
It was quite horrifying to watch but I think my card is kinda cute!

Here's my card:


I used the same fun "Forbes and Friends" Stamp Set.
So many cats! 


I just randomly stamped all the cats in black ink,
until the card was full.

Then I went back with red ink, and the cute little fish bones stamp,
to fill in some of the spaces.


I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set
on the inside of the card.


Although I am still not a cat person (and never will be)
this stamp set has been lots of fun to play with!

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:



Other Materials Used:
Black Cardstock;
White Cardstock;
Red Ink.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page

No comments:

Blog Archive